Montag, 3. September 2012

Time for a testimony

Hello guys, I hope you are all doing well!
I'm sorry that it took me some time since the last post to update my blog. In this post I basically want to tell you about how God already worked in my life, since I am in Thailand and even a few days before!
First I want to let you know, that I got my motorcycle driving licence at the past Monday! I almost couldn't believe how much my fear changed into courage when David and I went to the driving school's practicing area on Monday, only a few hours before my driving test would begin. It was actually my second try because I failed at the first time on Friday, but I got a second chance because of my results of my written test. Even if the responsible person for observing the students wasn't even seriously watching out for how the students were doing, I was just to scared to ride through the test zone. Since that experience I couldn't believe that I would ever make it to my driving licence and I spent a lot of time praying for that God would let happen whatever he wanted to. There was almost no good opportunity for me to practice before I would have my second chance on Monday, but the night before I had a dream of me encouraging another woman. On the next day I experienced a complete change of my feelings towards riding a motorcycle! In the beginning it was still not easy, but only after 45 minutes practicing I was ready to do the test! :) 
Thanks God!

me at the first minutes on the motorbike, around one hour before the test and after it, with my driving licence :)
Another story that I want to tell you is a bit longer ago. I want to use this story to encourage you, if you have doubts about if God is really that close to you and if he really hears your prayers. Around 3 weeks ago, two days before my depart from Germany I went to a charismatic church together with my mum and her husband. We wanted to go there for a long time, because my mum and I were both on the way to throw or religiousness away, that always made us afraid from things like speaking in tongues etc...
At this day the church leaders talked about prophecy and that we all could do it. From the beginning on I was nearly crying,  because I wished that God would talk to me at this church service so bad, but I couldn't really believe, that he would do so. So after a while I prayed really shortly, that God should give me a sign that he was really listening to my prayers. The sign that immediately came to my mind was the word "Goldmarie". The reason why this word came to my mind is, that I used to compare myself to this girl during my work duties at DTS and that  one of my outreach team members had a word from God for me, in which he called me his treasure and Goldmarie. 
So when the guys asked the people who of them came to the service and really wanted to receive a word from God, my mother made a hesitantly movement and I grabbed her arm and walked with her infront of the people. Almost every person who received a word for me got something about missions, what was really cool, but the best was, when I should prophecy over a lady and when she ended up comparing me with the Goldmarie, after she started to prophecy first because I had struggles with receiving a word for her :)
God is really there and he knows and loves us! I still have a lot of struggles with believing that, but I feel like God will heal my betrayed heart so that I will dare to believe in him and his love very soon!


Goldmarie

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thanx for these words, Honey.
    And congratulations for passing the test! Yeha.
    Gute Fahrt, Liebes.

    Und danke für das tolle Bild. Das drückt es so gut aus!

    Gott mit dir!

    AntwortenLöschen