Samstag, 4. August 2012

take heart!


i know that it's only a few hours ago since i posted the last update, but today i struggled a lot with a bad      conscience because i should be much better prepared for thailand than i am right now. 
i finally sent my application to YWAM thailand and now i worry a lot if all will go out well.

i still need

- to be accepted at YWAM thailand
- my visa!!
- to make some important phone calls (and today is saturday, so i can only do it on monday)


that's quiet a lot of important things i need to organize until august 14th.
but then i listened to the song on top of this text and now i know that i have to believe that god forgives and helps me. my mistakes won't stop him from showing me his good plan for me. 
it's hard to believe that, but i hope that he will show me that it's true in making it all going well! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen