Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

Finally in Thailand!

Hello from  Thailand!

Finally my boyfriend David and me made it to Bangkok after around 24 hours of traveling.
Maybe now you are wondering if I got my visa? I will tell you what happened:

A few days ago, on august 12th, I got a message from YWAM Thailand that the responsible person for my visa letter had trouble with a lady who had to sign it. He told me that he could send it to me at Monday evening (13th of august) or Tuesday morning, which was the actual date of our depart from Germany. But for some reason this message was not too shocking for me and one of my first thoughts was to go to the Thai embassy in Essen, Germany even without having received the necessary visa letter, just in case God would provide it when we would arrive in Essen. So we did on the next day which was the last day we would spend in Germany before traveling to Thailand and God provided the letter on our trip to the embassy! :)
But we still had to print the letter out and so we searched for a copy shop in Essen, but we didnt find a single copy shop and so the only thing we could do was to go the the embassy without the necessary letter. We arrived at 12 am, which actually was the time when the embassy should have closed. But anyway we had no problem with entering the embassy and the Thai women who were at the reception were really kind to me. One of them just asked me for my passport, a picture of me and the 130 Euro I had to pay for my one-year visa, so I started hoping that it would all go out well. After I finished filling out my visa appliance I asked her if she could print out the visa letter for me, like I asked her before after I entered the embassy, but she couldnt do it for me. But anyway I told her that I had to get my visa for the next day and her only response was telling me I should wait for it 20 minutes :) So, that was the story how I got my visa. Easy going :)
God is so great and even if I dont feel the great purpose for David and me being here yet, he HAS a great purpose for us!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh Honey...das klingt so nach unserem Gott (: Danke Papa!!

    Ich bin stolz auf dich, Jascha. <3
    Mel

    AntwortenLöschen