Sonntag, 4. November 2012

You are important!

Hey guys!
I so sorry that I let you wait for my next post for such a long time :-(
I was too buisy for a long time and decided, that it would be better for me to take some time and rest, because I recognized, that I started to see as it as my responsibility to keep you updated and put a lot of pressure on me by myself.
BUT now I have even more to tell you about! :-)
So what I want to tell you about most are two things that I experienced this week:

Since I started to create jewelry I felt like I had an additional job to do and I asked God often to show me the right place in the Lighthouse Ministry, since I wasn't really doing good working in the Wongen Kafe' as well. A few weeks, maybe a month went by in which I was still wondering if the Wongen really was the right place for me. This might be confusing for the one's of you who experienced me during my outreach, but until now my ministry was way different compared to what I did during my last time in Thailand. I didn't really have time to do what I love to do - to create - and the students that I had built relationships to didn't come often to the café, because they spent a lot of time studying for their exams. But these two things are exactly what made me blooming up during my outreach and especially during my first month here I often felt like a fading flower.
Because of these feelings I seriously started thinking about changing my ministry to do a job that would allow me to spent a lot of time creating things and building relationships to the bargirls, but I didn't tell Emmi about it, because I wanted her to be open for me to go into another direction.
So this week she had a talk with me in which she told me, that she would like me to ask God in which of the ministries he wanted me to be! :-)
I haven't made a real decision yet, because we still have to get the jewelry making started. But I was so thankful that she asked me by herself and that she is open to where ever God leads me to!

Another experience that I made this week tells a lot about God's HUGE love for me and of course for you, too! :-)
So, when David left the Wongen Ministry in September to do his 6 month DTS I have great expectations towards God to take this time to care for each one of us. I knew that what I needed most was still a lot of healing and I started to "help" God doing his job by reading a book called "the healing path".
The book was good, but it didn't touch the wounds of my heart and because of this and the stress I went through I slowly started to forget about my expectations and even doupted, if God wanted to heal my heart.
This Thursday God showed me, that he hadn't forgotten about my desire to be healed.
He showed me through a girl that is spending two month in the Lighthouse Ministry and is joining our prayer meetings every Thursday. After one of these meetings, when I had told the staff about how my brother was doing, she came up to me and told me that she really wanted to meet and pray for me. I was a little bit confused and didn't really know why she wanted to pray for this so bad that she kept asking me to meet and pray on and on.
This past Thursday we finally made it and prayed:
Again she confused me, when she first asked me to go into a room where we would be alone and after that told me, that before she had joined a course about healing before she came to Thailand.
All the time she just prayed for me, not for my brother and asked me to ask Jesus questions about how he fells about me. It was hard for me to believe, that it was God's answers that I recieved and not just things that I made up by myself.
But the best about our meeting was when she told me that before she came to Thailand God had told her that he would show her - and enlighten - a person  IN Thailand for who she should put into action what she had learned.
So when she joined our first prayer meeting together, she looked at me and I was enlightened for her.
I almost can't believe how important I most be for God! I started to drop the desire that I had for so long and he still remembered and honored it.
And you don't even know what he had told me, when I asked him questions about myself!
I can't wait until thae girl and I will meet again, because we both had the feeling that we barely scratched the surface. But now I know, that God really WANTS to heal me and I'm just praying that I won't hinder him to do so.

I hope you enjoyed reading these two stories and you feel encouraged by it!
If you want to, I ask you to pray for me.
I really need more trust in God and of course his guidance, to decide which ministry I want to invest in.
I want to know, in which one I would grow and be joyful most!
And please pray, that God will provide the money that I need to continue! I really have not much money, but I don't want to stop taking Thai classes. I really need around 300$ for month and I ask you to pray about supporting me, even if it would be 10$ monthly.
I thank you guys for reading my blog and I hope you are happy and save where ever you are!

Be blessed! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen